Monday, January 23, 2017

Make your PASSION your PROFESSION

Soccer



My passion is soccer because since I’ve seen my dad play on Saturday nights I Decided to play as well. Then when I was 6 years old my mom decided to put me in a soccer team which I was new to and I was  the team, when there were practices we had to go to the basics, ball control which was one of the many things i had to learn and improve on. Months went by as I improved i enjoyed doing this. To make this a profession i would have to work harder to achieve this goal and profession to make it a success. You really don't need an education for this profession because they have an academy to teach you more than what you already know. You need to have hunger to play soccer, patience and respect for the team and the members.

No comments:

Post a Comment