Monday, February 27, 2017

Victor Hugo

“Right is right only when entire”- Victor Hugo

This means that if you tell half truth this means that you’re still lying to yourself and, you have to make more lies and, then it all accumulates that you have no more lies to say. Example, it has happened to me tons of times like the time I went to the store and bought some beers for my uncle and his buddies and went on to buying them, so I opened one of them to drink a little bit because I saw many of them drinking at my uncle's house so I drank one and I did not like the taste and the smell of it. When I went to give it to my uncle saw that one of the beers are open and I told him that I did what was told, buy the beers and give them to you. I had that little guilt of not telling him the full truth and this happened 5 days ago and I still haven't told him the truth about the beer I opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment