Thursday, March 9, 2017

Charles Ketterer

“The best way to predict your future, is to create it”- Charles Ketterer


This means that you can predict things if you do what is right because it never goes wrong, sure you may stumble upon obstacles and more of them but you have to keep going because that is what you are making of your childhood and now you may have to deal with your mistakes later in life or not, because you did what’s right. Example me, I wanted to become a soccer player I too had some obstacles in achieving this dream and goal, like poverty, family issues or it was that my parents can’t take me because of work. And so I had to work hard and, here I am in a soccer club with people who show respect to each other, care for one another and support one another because it is the creation of of what you want your future to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment