Monday, April 24, 2017

Henry David Thoreau

thoreau.jpg“Goodness is the only investment that never fails.”- Henry David Thoreau
ctr statement.jpg
It means that doing good will never go wrong because it’s right and good decisions won’t ever be wrong. I went to a to a tuti fruity by Pacific and found a 50$ bill outside the shop, I said to myself, with that money i can buy a big cup with a lot of toppings, then i saw a lady looking through her purse and the lady asked the cashier if she had change for a 50 $ bill, she said yes and she looked in her pockets and they were empty, I told her that I found a 50 $ bill outside the store and she felt relieved and thanked me many times, she told me that for my act of kindness and generosity she will pay for my cup and after, we went our own separate ways. We both felt good because when you do good you feel good, and she felt good because she found her money and because she bought a children a cup of ice-cream. I came home and questioned myself, Why don’t  people do right, it WILL make them feel good about themselves and about that they did it so then I answered, that's the way of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment