Friday, October 21, 2016

“A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches”

This means that others already knew you before you get there, speak, show your face. A good name represents you and how you behave, because when you’re humble, kind, honest, patient and cooperative, that’ll give you your good name. Example in middle school I sat down in my math class and my math teacher welcomed me on the first day of school which shocked me because how does she know me if it’s the first day of school. She said because of the way my elementary school described me in my middle school. She said that they described me as a goofball, smart, crazy, a CHATTERBOX, and a boy who has the nicest writing in the whole class. So, then she asked me if that was me, i replied yes, then she answered back, that it would be a delight to have me in her class.

No comments:

Post a Comment