Friday, June 9, 2017

CLASS EVALUATION

CLASS EVALUATION

The things I liked about the class was the SSS of the day and the videos of the day as well. The little things in this class is what makes it memorable. 
The thing I didn't like about this class was when I had to constantly move seats. I recommend myself to do my work and not cuss in the class because you'll get your privileges taken away and have to do book work instead, trust me you won't like it. 
My class highlight was when I first got in the class and really liked it so much, I met new people, wise people that helped me along the way up to date. This person helped me the most before I started my year here at h.p.i.a.m, and her name is Mirella Herrera, she will forever be my admirer. Now my mentality changed knowing that she has finished her year here. She's been my guide, I've been her admirer and my best friend and I think that she's best friend you can actually have. 
I didn't really try 1st semester but in the beginning of 2nd semester I slacked off for a bit but I struggled to get the passing grade but when you chose the right anything is possible. I have a B for this class and it feels good to CTR. 
I kind of don't really read my Life Planning Goals because I get stuck in the house doing either doing my homework or doing my chores. I read it when I have time.
I'm committed  to being a CTR person because it gives you the freedom than when you CTW .

No comments:

Post a Comment