Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Mr. Haymore

download.jpegTHE ULTIMATE CHOICE is to be a CTR Person - to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT 24/7 !!! - Mr. Haymore


The ULTIMATE CHOICE is to CHOOSE THE RIGHT because we have to do the right thing no matter when, where, how or at what time but you have to always do what's right because it will bring many things such as peace, love, friendships, bonds and harmony to your world because after all we create our own community and decide whether we want to have good and peaceful community or rather have a chaotic community both around us and in school community. Now I have learned throughout my experiences here in Mr.Haymore’s class, I’ve learned so much and appreciate what he has taught me because I would always make incorrect choices like stealing, cheating, disobeying, being disrespectful to others to cause little harm to others. But now, I learned how to become a CTR and committed myself to do the right thing though there won’t be any rewards but the only reward I’ll ever need is to be happy and be peaceful. I would rate myself like a 96% CTR and 4% CTW. I can improve more to make myself a TRUE CTR PERSON.

No comments:

Post a Comment