Thursday, November 10, 2016

“Honesty is the best policy”- Mark Twain

If you’re honest it will never fail on you.To be a CTR person you have to be 100% honest. When you’re honest you feel good and when you’re not, well you can have major regrets about your acts and would wish to go back and told the truth. Example: I was always dishonest, not choosing the right and one day I was stealing toy cars 8 years ago, i was caught stealing and they caught me and the manager asked me if i bought those cars, I said “YES”, then he held me by the hand and took me with my parents and told them that i was shoplifting toy cars and asked them the same question about the cars and they replied “NO”. I didn’t know what to tell my parents after what happened at the store but had to apologize and had to pay consequences which were to clean the whole store.

No comments:

Post a Comment