Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day


Prayers of thanks and special thanksgiving ceremonies are common among almost all religions. For more than twenty years, thanksgiving were celebrated by individual colonies and states. It wasn’t until 1863, in the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national Thanksgiving Day to be held each November.Thanksgiving is a day of being grateful for what we have and give our blessings to the family and friends. The family gather's in a table full of good homemade food, especially turkey and mashed potatoes.   
                                                           Things im greatful for:

  • my family 
  • my education
  • my home
  • my health
  • my happieness
  • every day food on the table
  • my friends
  • have a future ahead of me
  • my mentors
  • my abilities and strenghts
  • my lord
  • the life I'm living 

No comments:

Post a Comment