Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 
A few things that i like about this class is that i learn about the home row keys and how to CTR and the benefits of it. I didnt like the life planning goals journal. There are no changes to be made in the class because i like to be on any platform. The hihglight of this class for me is that i made a blog, learned how to use my account, and made a dropbox account for medical career pathways.I some what tried in this class because i knew it would be an easy grade, also because i am failing 2 classes and i cant be failing more classes. Once in a while because i have to do chores to do at home and help my sisters with their hpmework and take care of the baby. To be honest, yes because CTR has changed my life because i stopped doing bad things at home, public and at family i also quit being a disobediant student.

No comments:

Post a Comment