Thursday, December 8, 2016

The sting of the scorpion

The sting of the scorpion

The video was about Patric a 7 year old boy who lived in the Arabian Peninsula and they went camping on a desert, his mom always told him to always put on his shoes so that he would protect himself from any harm from any desert creatures, but he then decides to put on flip-flops and went on to explore and then he thought that a thorn got in his foot till he looked down and saw a scorpion that stung him and was rushed to the hospital and then realized that he was lazy and rebellious because he CTW. I was the same but with a different insect, in my elementary i would catch bees in a plastic cup from the vending machines and the let one out and got stung in the head and my parents got mad because this wasn’t first time I got stung and I pissed them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment