Thursday, September 29, 2016

Be The Lion

“A lion doesn’t lose sleep over the opinion of sheep”-Brandon Chacon
This means to not take the opinions of those that are discouraging you from doing something. It’s been happening to others in and out of school, they’ve been discouraged from moving forward instead they moved back and started back at square 1. Take me as an example, my passion is soccer and others criticize me because of my weight and width, I thought about it for a long time.Those comments were scared in my heart and had to move soccer aside and had to look for something else. I couldn’t sleep over the comments, then I wanted to show them i was better than them or better than they thought of me.I took those trashy comments and made me want to be better and stronger than the comments had hit me and I strive towards my passion even more than I had in mind. This had a huge impact in me physically and mentally to succeed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment