Tuesday, September 13, 2016

"When I do good I feel good, When I do bad I feel bad"

When I do good I feel good. When I do bad I feel bad- Abraham Lincoln
Honest Abe is saying to do good you'll have lots of
                    freedom you would like to share your freedom
                            with others. When you don't do good there's always a consequence we have to pay.  I had one time I lied to my mom about having good grades in my elementary and I couldn't sleep thinking of the many punishments I would have to go through. So, that day came up to date, I had to go to a conference and when my teacher told my mom the truth about my grades, behavior, I knew I was dead. When I got home my mom punished me because of my lie so then I didn't have permission to do anything but to do chores till I had better grades which I actually did to avoid the horrible chores. But, it was because I chose the wrong instead of the right.    
Abraham-Lincoln-Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment