Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My dream to strive for

Soccer Player
Duties and responsibilities: The responsibilities of a player is that they must The soccer players have to train hard to improve their skills in speed, agility, touch or control of the ball.


Salary: $217,014,221 every year, and $166,934 per player every week.


Education: To be a professional soccer player they don’t require to go to school or anything.They have academies training the lads to show their abilities so they can get placed in different leagues and teams as well. They have to play in their national teams or in a different team away from their country or state.


Demand for this particular career: LOTS OF TALENT!!!!!!!
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Yes because it was a thing for me as a little kid when my dad was always playing with my older cousins and uncles. So I thought to myself to play one day and kept playing up to date. If i get accepted to a soccer team it's a real dream come true but if i don't i have other plans made but it will be a hobby or a living for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment