Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Rex D Pinegar

“Dare to do right” - Rex D Pinegar

download (7).jpegIt means to do right everywhere and every time wherever and however. I was dared to do many foolish things because I had foolish friends and always was dared to do stupid things like ding dong ditch and was usually caught by someone in my neighborhood. I was dared to do many worse things like steal from a candy shop, they told me to steal chocolate bars, gummy bears, bubblegum and lollipops. I was dared to do more things but they did it because I was sweet talked that they would call me the most daring one in the neighborhood, I actually thought about , to keep doing it but I realized that I’m only putting dirt all over my parent’s name and forgetting that I’m a good person and not a little pesky rat only looking for trouble. I told my friends that I really don’t care because I was raised really well and not in the streets like them, always doing harmful, selfish, and stupid things that will only cause trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment