Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Theodore Roosevelt

“In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing”-Theodore Roosevelt
download (3).jpeg
It means to do what’s right every day and make the correct decision even in the hardest of them all. Example, if someone gives weed to smoke, but you’re a person of good deeds, but you want to fit in with the cool kids, you have to smoke to be in the crowd. Just say no because you are a CTR person and you have to be both drug free and alcohol free. I was put in that spot many times, since elementary, I wanted to fit in with a group of kids, they were bad, the got in fights every week and always got suspended. They told me that if I wanted to fit in I had to do bad and everything will be alright. I was told to break a window and record myself doing it, they saw it and didn’t believe it. So I told them why am I going to try to not be my normal self and do good because it’s good, when you do bad you always get suspended and if not in lots of trouble with either at school ar with your parents. I talk with them but don’t hang out with them at all because I know that they are a bad influence for me and going to affect my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment