Monday, May 8, 2017

Wilford Woodruff

download (2).jpeg“Nothing is ever gained in doing what’s wrong”- Wilford Woodruff

It means that there’s no point at all to do what’s wrong because there’s no good outcome in return. On the other hand, if you do what's right there is always good consequences every time you do good because good is never bad and bad is never good. Example, me, I cheated in multiple quizzes and pop up test, you don’t learn because you haven’t done the problems yourself and learned from your mistakes, I was called on many times to answer many problems that I cheated on, I looked all confused and acted how to do the problem, but in reality I was clueless, because I cheated my way for the good grade. I could’ve had failed the many tests honestly instead of getting the good grade by cheating. I’ve learned a lot from my mistakes and learned a lot academically and morally.

No comments:

Post a Comment