Monday, May 22, 2017

Thomas S. Monson

“Dare to stand alone” -Thomas S. Monson
It means to do what’s right no matter how many people will follow you. It’s better to stand alone than in bad company because if you still hang out with the wrong crowd you’ll have a bad influence by those that don’t know what’s right and wrong. I had many friends that I used to hang out with but they would do stupid things when they got out of school and during school, they would talk crap to the teachers, staff, bully other students and the younger ones as well, I chose to tell them to stop their cruelty and stood alone for a while because I hung out with them for at most 4 months, and had to deal with the same crap daily. I left the crowd and, really, it is WAY better to stand alone than in bad company.

No comments:

Post a Comment